Did you just call me FAT?


Never Ever Ever in my life did I ask anyone if they had gained weight … Because unless the person is blind, it is highly unlikely they didn’t already notice. So what is the point of saying something?

And please spare me the dramatics of “I am just being honest … or that’s what friends are for.”
This is what friends should be for -:) 
Friends are there to eat pizza with you, to find the best happy hour in town, or to workout with you if you want company, but it has to be your choice. We are all grown adults, right? So if I want to get fat, I shall get fat. And if I want to workout 5 times a day, I shall do that too.  

Now if someone asks you "Didn't I gain weight?" Sure, you don't have to lie. You can say the truth and even give some dieting or workout advice. No problem. Also if a friend or family member is gaining so much weight that it starts affecting their health, you can say something. 

But as a friend you are supposed to be supportive, encouraging and kind. So please if I am fluctuating between a size 4 and a size 6, leave me alone. Don't tell me I need to stop eating. Don't tell me I am fat. I am not. I have gained a little weight. What's the big deal? 

So yes I will have more bread. And no I will not starve myself for 3 days to look skinnier for your wedding. You can photoshop me out if you must :) 



EAT WELL, TRAVEL OFTEN, TAKE PICTURES 
THE NOT SO BLONDE TRAVEL BLOG 


Comments

Most Read Articles

Trop Bon Trop Con

Girl's Trip Complications

About Selfies & Belfies