Hey Sexy ...

Yesterday while dressed casually in my gym clothes, some guy mouthed "hey Sexy" to me while walking past me. I was unimpressed by the comment, but if he hadn't been twice as large as me and almost twice as tall, I would have stopped to talk to him.

Obviously not to flirt with him. Two reason: One, I have a boyfriend. Two, who says that?! But I would have been curious to know if it ever worked. Did girls ever stop to flirt back after he said that? Did he ever get anywhere with that kind of comment?

I am not saying it was super offensive, but in the street ... really? This stuff usually happens in clubs, or bars. It's still lame and I still wouldn't give my number to a guy who walked by me in a club and said "hey Sexy," but I wouldn't be surprised. People tend to say stupid things after one too many tequila shots, don't they?

What is the weirdest way a guy or girl ever approached you? Or perhaps the weirdest way you tried to approach someone? No judgement ... I promise :-)


Until next time we meet ... Live, Love, Laugh & Travel

Comments

Most Read Articles

Joshua Tree: the perfect spot to DISCONNECT

Dear Passengers (Part 2)

Trop Bon Trop Con