What do you mean by T-O-M-O-R-R-O-W?

I met this guy a few weeks ago at a bar. And no this is not the moment I say our eyes locked and I fell in love ... We bumped into each other, and in the middle of me apologizing for half his drink being on his shirt and shoes, he introduced himself. Note to self: next time I see a cute guy, make sure to pour my drink on him --> great conversation starter. 

But back to my story. The guy is cute - yes I am vain, and single - so I talked to him for a few minutes and we go through the usual what do you do, where are you from shenanigans etc etc ... and somehow we get talking about skydiving and other "dangerous" activities. He was so enthusiastic that he interrupted me to tell me how cool skydiving was and that he was dying to do it. So being ever so thoughtful, I offered a quick solution to help him realize his dream.
Let's go jump! 

But this is how the conversation went down:
"- We should go
  - Really? 
  - Yes, why not? They are several spots to do it in New York. 
  - When? 
  - Tomorrow? 
  - Tomorrow?!!
  - Yes T-O-M-O-R-R-O-W 
  - What do you mean by tomorrow? 
  - Well tomorrow only has one definition, right? 
  - Yes 
  - So that's the definition I meant. The one where you fall asleep tonight and when you wake up the next day, it is tomorrow. 
 - Oh ... " 
this must be his definition of tomorrow 

I walked away because the look of confusion in his eyes meant it all. He was one of those people who said "tomorrow," but really meant never and I don't have time for those people. I like people who do things, people like my friend Maagan for example. 

Maagan was dying to see the sequoias, so when her vacation time came and nobody could go with her, she got herself on a plane to California, rented a car and had a fabulous time with the sequoias in Yosemite Park.Just her and the sequoias. Ok maybe a bear too -:) I am not sure. But my point is, if you want to do something, just go ahead and do it. Don't wait until "tomorrow." JUST DO IT. 

Live, Love, Laugh & Travel

Comments

Most Read Articles

Joshua Tree: the perfect spot to DISCONNECT

Trop Bon Trop Con

Dear Passengers (Part 2)