Title search


I am about to start working on BOOK #2's cover. 

This was book number one's cover version A -

 Yes  I paid $600 for this crap.  

 But I fixed it, at least I hope I did.

This is book number one's cover version B -

 The great one my high school best friend made me for free. 

Don't ask why version A happened. I don't have much of a logical explanation for that. 

But as you can see for yourself, one thing didn't change: the title. Book number one's title was easy.  It came as an illumination as I was having a conversation with myself, and I never second guessed it. 

BOOK #2's title is not being as collaborative. So how do I start working on  the cover if I don't have a title? Anyone has ever been in this situation? 

Comments

Most Read Articles

Joshua Tree: the perfect spot to DISCONNECT

Trop Bon Trop Con

Dear Passengers (Part 2)